Singularity is a first-person shooter developed by the legendary Raven Software and utilizing the power and flexibility of the Unreal 3 game engine. Set in an alternate present of 2010, players take on the role of a US Air Force pilot who while investigating an extreme radiation signature, stumbles upon a top secret Cold War era Soviet program, run amok which not only causes monstrous mutations, but also threatens to alter nature of time itself.
# An engrossing storyline blending Cold War history and science fiction elements.
# An arsenal of first-person weapons, including conventional firearms and upgradeable, time altering gadgets.
# Mission progressing puzzle-solving gameplay.
# Advanced graphics built on the Unreal 3 game engine.
# Multiplayer gameplay options.
Developer: Raven Software
Genre: Action (Shooter) | 3D | 1st Person
- Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP ™ / Windows ® Vista ™ / Windows ® 7even ™
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon X2 4800 +
- Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / 7)
- Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 and supports Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT (except for the GeForce 8400 and GeForce 9400) / ATI Radeon X1800 (except X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, Radeon HD2600 and Radeon HD3450) or better)
- Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Free hard drive space: 7 GB
- Additional software: DirectX 9.0c or DirectX 10
- Controls: A keyboard and mouse